Answers will appear at the end of this post as the questions are correctly solved.
1) What was the duration of the new car warranty approved by the 112-member National Association of Automobile Manufacturers in 1902?
2) Why do zoologists believe it is likely that Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a female?
3) Which are the only three grapes authorized for use in producing authentic French champagne?
4) What three film stars wore fake noses in their Oscar-winning lead performances?
5) In what country is the major airport named for a
legendary 13th-century conqueror?
3 (Rath) Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Pinot Meunier.
2 (Teluria) Rudolph is always pictured with antlers, which male reindeer usually shed before mid-December. Female reindeer don’t drop their antlers until spring, when their calves are born.