Answers will appear at the end of this post as the questions are correctly solved.
1) What leading American industrialist threatened that he would be “through with manufacturing” if Prohibition was repealed?
2) What American cartoonist’s illustrations did French artist Vincent van Gogh collect and use for reference?
3) What are the only lizards with pincers?
4) Which state’s automobile license plate boasts that it is the Birthplace of Aviation?
5) Who was both the youngest boxer to win a world heavyweight championship and the youngest to lose it?
4 (Rath Darkblade) Ohio’s. Dayton was the home of aviation pioneers Orville and Wilbur Wright. North Carolina’s license plate also commemorates its ties to the Wrights, celebrating their Kitty Hawk flight with the motto First in Flight.
2 (Teluria) Thomas Nast’s. Van Gogh clipped a number of them from “Harper’s Weekly” and kept them in a special album.